Thursday, September 02, 2010

School Updates

Thought I would give you an update on how life is around here:

Brynn: LOVES, LOVES, LOVES school and everything about it.  She is friends with EVERYONE and we have even had a boyfriend for one whole day!  I can't believe how young that stuff starts!  She said there were even two kids that got caught kissing!  It's freaking kindergarten!  Wow....I am not ready for that.  We talked and decided that we would just be friends with people for a long time and boyfriends were gross.

Sadie:  She actually likes school but her favorite part is naptime.  She tells everyone this and that's all she talks about in the mornings.  She loves her teacher but still doesn't really talk to any of the kids in her class.  I asked if they talked to her and she said yes.  I asked what she said to them and she said, "I say don't talk to me I am not your friend."  So, we had a little discussion on manners and being nice.  I don't quite know if it sunk in so who knows.

Justin and I: We thought that we would absolutely KILL each other working together every day but it actually is quite awesome.  It is so comforting to know that there is one person there that has my back 100%.  We enjoy working together and now I can't imagine not seeing him all day!  It goes pretty smoothly and the day seems to fly by.  The store was settling down but then football season kicked off and we are selling sandwiches as fast as we can make them!!  Guess that's a good thing, but it is a lot of work.


There is the Leach Familia update!