Monday, August 09, 2010

Justin

As I was sitting here tonight I began thinking...

Dangerous I know...

I just can't imagine NOT being married to my best friend.  Yeah, random I know.  I can't believe that we both honestly want to be around each other all the time.  Okay...well maybe not ALL the time.  

I just thank God for giving me a husband who is funny, caring, passionate, and my very best friend.  It's so comforting to know that no matter what comes or goes in our life, we are perfectly content being home together and doing nothing at all.  

And then I had to grab some photos because we all know that blogs are no fun without pictures.  

But I didn't want mushy, lovey pictures.  

Like the time he wanted to build our Yorkie a doghouse and it turned into this..




It was HUGE and we couldn't fit it in the backyard so we had to call our friend Ryan and Jacinta over to help us get it over the fence!  Awesome!!!


Or our lovely Christmas picture 


I really wanted that one to make the Christmas card.

Or the time that Justin promised the girls that if they ate good that the CFA cow would come visit after their bath.  So, while I am bathing the girls, Justin gets the costume out of my car, got dressed up, and entertained them in the living room.



Yeah, he's a pretty neat guy! 
 I just feel blessed to know that I have a partner for life that blesses me everyday with unconditional love.


Good night everyone!