Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blessed

There is silence in my house right now....

It is 10:24am and I am still in my PJ's watching "The View."

No kids, no husband, no store, no shower!

I told Justin last week that while the kids were at my parents, I am taking one day completely off and I would not like his company on this fabulous day off!

The kids are coming back today and we will be celebrating Sadie's 4th birthday!!  I am smelling the chocolate cake in the oven right now and realizing how blessed I truly am.

The store is stressful....I work A LOT....I haven't gotten to see my kids as much as I would like....I get frustrated with employees often.....BUT I am blessed beyond measure!

Last night and the night before, Justin and I went fishing late at night.  Just sitting in the silence with him (silence was not my choice by the way) made me realize how blessed we really are.

So, I am going to go enjoy my fabulous day and will update with all the birthday pics later!!